- Company Name:
- Position Type:
- 1 - 2
A high level of analytical and technical skills as well as a good level of proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint is required.
The essential duties and responsibilities are:
- Analyzing data related to general marketing activities, specific sales, service, and marketing promotions and programs.
- Maintaining management reports reflecting specific measures of business performance for distribution within sales, service, and marketing management teams.
- Works with the MAPS software program to identify territory size and applicable zip codes, produce and analyze sales data points as required by sales, service, and marketing management, realign territories, and provide data and input for the determination of territory budgets.
- Administration of the Volume Discount Programs (VDPs). This includes the set up of new VDPs, maintaining and renewing existing VDPs, auditing of reimbursement files submitted by dealers, writing and maintaining the related guidelines and SOPs, and training of dealers and colleagues.
- Administration of the US General services Administration (GSA) relevant data. This includes the set up of a system to enroll products with the GSA, track all sales under the rule of this program, ensure compliance with program rules, assist in the auditing process, writing and maintaining the related guidelines and SOPs, and training of colleagues involved in the process.
- Management of sales performance data as reported by ENA channel partners and translates the collected data per the existing sales and marketing variable compensation program.
- Coordination of the annual pricing process.
- Assists in the monthly sales commission process.
- Supports the Manager, Sales and Marketing Administration as directed.
- Travels as required.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license required. Must maintain a good driving record. May be occasionally called upon to utilize motorized company vehicle.
To qualify for consideration, all applicants must submit a Cover Letter stating related experience and salary requirements. All cover letters and resumes MUST be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
You will be working in a professional environment. In return for your contributions, you will receive a competitive salary and an excellent company paid benefits package.
A sampling of our company paid benefits include:
- comprehensive medical
- comprehensive dental
- basic life insurance
- short and long term disability
- tuition reimbursement program
- paid vacation
- paid holidays
- paid sick and personal days
- 401k plan
- plus more!